How do I stabilize the car through the corners?

Canada
Western Provinces
GamerJean2022
JeanMeow2022
Hi everyone. I'm apparently terrible at cornering I keep drifting around pretty much any corner without trying to and I lose big amounts of time due to that. I drive on quasi-Experienced, with TCS high being the only difference but even then I slide all around the place. Speaking of losing big, I sometimes either win barely or LOSE against very easy A.I. since my cornering is awfully slippery and the A.I. just flies by.

Can I please have some tips on tuning and driving to make my experience a bit easier? Thanks everyone.

A couple of things you can do. Turn the driving so you can know when to brake. The other thing I do is go into time trial and switch to hood cam and drive around the track at maybe 40 mph and look at my surroundings to find landmarks so I know when to slow down. Hope that helps

I don't know how you exactly drive, but as a general rule of thumb, being smoother and methodical with throttle and steering input will help tremendously with getting through a corner. I second turning the driving line on and trying to follow it as closely as possible; don't be afraid to turn on more assists in general.

Some cars are just going to try and oversteer through the corner no matter what though.

try driving a car that's slow and easy to control, then move to a harder more powerful car only when you're comfortable. Some cars handle better than others out the box.

Back