How do I turn off that miserable song that is ALWAYS playing in the menus???

  • Thread starter Thread starter aga080
  • 53 comments
  • 9,570 views
Welcome to Hell!!

Baby I don’t know
Just why I love you so
Maybe it’s just the way
That god made me this day

:lol:

YES, that one... ALWAYS plays and in arcade mode you can't get rid of it. KILL ME
 
they should add radio instead, gta style :D
 
"Baby I don’t know
Just why I love you so
Maybe it’s just the way
That god made me this day"


Thats actually the only song in the entire game that i like, but dont hear very often!! WTF?!?!

I hate all the other music; The jazz is made by computer and is awfull, the dance music sound like music from a gay nightclub. I always feel like im getting it stuffed in my behind when i hear that and turn the volume to mute immediatly!!
 
Add your own music,
I'm playing the Top Gear best driving music when I'm just cruising around online.
 
Who the hell listens to music when they drive their cars? :dunce:
Real drivers like to hear the sweet sounds of engines roaring,
tires squealing, and rumble strips as they tear up the tarmac. :dopey:
The first thing I did after the game was installed was to go to
the options menu and turn all music off from every segment
of the game. That's the way to play this game in my opinion!
 
^ Except that it still plays before the race.
 
Gran Turismo 5 has some great soundtrack, but that Baby song really annoys me! When I first heard it, I thought it was a nice song and had a catchy rhythm to it, but then it kept playing and playing and it's such an annoying song! Why can't GT5 let you turn it off? Better yet, why did they put in the game in the first place?
 
I saw an appreciation post for this song on another forum...

Awful :yuck::yuck:
 
I don't really mind any of the music playing in the menu background EXCEPT the p0rn0 background music in the used car lot and mod shop, drove me crazy so I turned off the menu music finally. I usually put some XM classic rock on the stereo while I race.
 
Pointless thread. If you don't like the music then use the mute button, tell you, this new fangled technology, wow!
 
is there a name/title for that porn music from the parts shop
i want that **** for my ringtone haha
 
I have turned off all the menu music at this point.
 
The same people that chose the prize cars for the events selected the music.
 
I too cannot stand that song! I'm curious why GT5 has a large library of songs and yet I hear this one almost every time I use the game:grumpy:

As far as RBG music, I've loaded my own high paced rock-centric playlist that's very heavy in Muse songs. It definitely keeps the adrenaline going:tup:
 
I too cannot stand that song! I'm curious why GT5 has a large library of songs and yet I hear this one almost every time I use the game:grumpy:

As far as RBG music, I've loaded my own high paced rock-centric playlist that's very heavy in Muse songs. It definitely keeps the adrenaline going:tup:

my girlfriend actually pranked me, she set my racing music from rock and country too 80's pop and teeny pop.
 
Now that I know how many people totally hate this song, I love it even more. :sly:

"Baby I don't know.....just why I love you so...." :dunce:
 
I hate pretty much all the songs in the game. That's why I turned of ALL of the songs, and added ALl my songs. No more stupid Gran Turismo 5 songs here anymore.
 
Now that I know how many people totally hate this song, I love it even more. :sly:

"Baby I don't know.....just why I love you so...." :dunce:

This. :D Yeah, this song is starting to annoy me as well, but seeing that many people are already ranting about it... Makes it fun :D
 
it made my ears bleed. thats how bad that song is.
 
I like every song in the game, but there's a creepy-sounding song that I wish I knew how it went. I think it's orchestra or something.


SteveMcQueen
Now that I know how many people totally hate this song, I love it even more.

"Baby I don't know.....just why I love you so...."

Bolded text: The lyrics doesn't ring a bell, but it sounds horrific..
 
That song effing ROCKS...

But I agree with other people, the 70's porn soundtrack has to go in other areas of the game
 
I hate these horrible "Emo" sounding songs too, I've had to disable many of the songs in this game! 👎
 
Back