How do I unlock Goodwood in arcade mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter marc8135
  • 4 comments
  • 2,869 views
Messages
9
Spain
Mérida
Messages
marc8135
Hello everyone. I have completed all the goodwood tests in the event, I have them all in gold (there are 15 of them) And when I want to race in arcade mode with my own cars Ican't. What do i have to do to unlock this track. I have the 1.01 version in a ps3 superslim
Thanks
Edit: malfuction in my save, I used a backup and now it works, kinda weird :S
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the help :D :cheers:
You're welcome. I had the same question, but then I went , "oh wait. I'm looking in single race. I wonder if it is unlocked in Time Trial. Yup, it is."
 
What about from my garage? Why can't I test drive there?
 
Back