S Speedy Shadnic Messages 8 Jun 18, 2003 #1 Unlock the F1 series, I haven't got a S liscense yet but will later, I just wondering because at the moment I can't find a race which has a real competition
Unlock the F1 series, I haven't got a S liscense yet but will later, I just wondering because at the moment I can't find a race which has a real competition
tm2003 Messages 471 Jun 18, 2003 #2 its easy to find competition join a race and use the same kind of car they have without upgrades e.c.t and u have a good competition
its easy to find competition join a race and use the same kind of car they have without upgrades e.c.t and u have a good competition
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Jun 18, 2003 #3 You need your S license to unlock the F1 championship.