How do I...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC455
  • 11 comments
  • 1,250 views
Messages
54
England
Ipswich
Messages
DaleCass
- Get a car to do a "wheelie"?
- Configure my GT5/PS3 to enable me to upload my profile/pictures to the official GT5 website?

Thanks in advance.
 
1- Don't know.

2- Any pictures you put to share within GT5 will be randomly updated to the Photostream Service on the GT5 official website in your region.

You can also make a page at MyGranTurismo.net with a list of your cars and a photo for each one. These pictures will be available for all to see around the world.
You'll need to use a host site for this though.

👍
 
- Get a car to do a "wheelie"?
- Configure my GT5/PS3 to enable me to upload my profile/pictures to the official GT5 website?

Thanks in advance.

Get someone fat to sit in the back :sly:
 
Cobra can do nasty wheelies too! Topless!
 
- Get a car to do a "wheelie"?
- Configure my GT5/PS3 to enable me to upload my profile/pictures to the official GT5 website?

Thanks in advance.

You can't wheelie because that ability has been patched so that you can't do it anymore. But I think you can save your game data and delete your GT5 Online Updates and then you'd be able to wheelie. As far as I'm aware.
 
TwistyDrift
You can't wheelie because that ability has been patched so that you can't do it anymore. But I think you can save your game data and delete your GT5 Online Updates and then you'd be able to wheelie. As far as I'm aware.

Wrong you can still do it.


You have to have SRF on.

Also you can do it online too. But only you can see it
 
Get someone fat to sit in the back :sly:

isn't it that you load the ballasts at the butt rather than begging to someone fat to sit in the back? :D
 
Wrong you can still do it.


You have to have SRF on.

Also you can do it online too. But only you can see it

When I tried doing the wheelie the front did not pop maybe I got the settings wrong but I'm sure I turned my SRF on. This is the vid that I watched. Wheelie did not work for me but if it truly does work with others then I guess this guy settings is 🤬

 
TwistyDrift
When I tried doing the wheelie the front did not pop maybe I got the settings wrong but I'm sure I turned my SRF on. This is the vid that I watched. Wheelie did not work for me but if it truly does work with others then I guess this guy settings is 🤬

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl15VP1-fyU">YouTube Link</a>

It is certain setups and has to be with SRF on. For example I know not a wheely but it is same principle about the car tipping. Try this with a fully moded VW BUS....
2012-10-08185521_zpsd182d27e.jpg


2012-10-08185538_zps442a2702.jpg


(my personal endo/stoppie tune for it) hit about 80-90 mph and slam on the brakes makes the front license plate touch the ground (check my gallery to see pictures of it). SRF on and this works online and offline.

That Lotus setup which was posted above does work too.
 
It is certain setups and has to be with SRF on. For example I know not a wheely but it is same principle about the car tipping. Try this with a fully moded VW BUS....
2012-10-08185521_zpsd182d27e.jpg


2012-10-08185538_zps442a2702.jpg


(my personal endo/stoppie tune for it) hit about 80-90 mph and slam on the brakes makes the front license plate touch the ground (check my gallery to see pictures of it). SRF on and this works online and offline.

That Lotus setup which was posted above does work too.

Alright. I'll give it a shot.
 
Back