How do people glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter toddly9464
  • 14 comments
  • 977 views

toddly9464

(Banned)
Messages
24
United States
Illinois
Messages
toddlyer9464
In an online lobby there were people who when bumped into could not be moved. Like someone hit a stationary guy at full force, and the stationary guy didn't move. He was not ghosting, and it was not just a server glitch. Is this some kind of hack how do they do that?
 
I am pretty sure you can't do that on purpose.

Its caused by bad connections of some sort. Basically that guy loaded into the room and isn't capable of seeing you, he doesn't even know your hitting him
 
Ahaha that might've been me. Sorry about that.
Its actually something i discovered myself. Just do the ghost glitch and wait til someone NEW joins the lobby and gets in the course and try it out.
You have no idea how hard i laughed when i discovered this
 
it wasn't you i forget his name but i know it had the word uber in it. so you do the ghost glitch and stay like that until someone new joins then unghost?
 
Were you on Top Gear Test Track... Because that doesn't count, nor is it a glitch.
 
No. Never unghost (Press pause while still) it will ruin it. Try a drag lobby people are always in & out of those.
Also it works with ANY car. Ask a tank car to push the Fiat. They shouldn't be able to.
Makes me lol so much
 
sorry if i'm being really stupid sonic but i'm still not able to do it. i do the ghost glitch, am sitting in the pit after i've been turned around, then what?
 
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder that you need to be using capital letters appropriately 👍

I've never managed to do this intentionally but I've had it happen a couple times.

I had thought it was just the ghosting system spazzing out a bit, interesting to learn that there's a way to achieve it intentionally.
 
My bad UrielHusky, its just that typing on a PSP takes awhile but I got it.
Anywho, when you do the ghost glitch just drive around until someone new joins the lobby. Then head to the pits and see if you did it correctly by trying to ram them.
Remember this only works with pit stops on the course.
 
Ghost glitch is simple, reverse as close possible into the pit exits, until right at the point the game will send you out. Stop the car, pause to get the car ghosted, wait 10 seconds or more until the screen will flicker, unpause, the car should stay ghost, do not press pause again, or it will reset back to normal.
 
No worries :) It just makes it easier and more appealing to read.
 
I'm sure I have discovered how people do it. It's because of bad internet connection. When people ghost in person view (The driver) he's in ghost mode but for some bad internet players they see him as normal so when the player with the bad internet hits the dude it stays in one plays because its in ghost mode.

Once I lightly rammed this dude and I got shifted backwards then a second later I saw him on ghost mode then I moved back more and saw him in normal mode and I'm sure he was afk.
 
I always thought it was because some guy lagged out and his car didn't leave (true story). This isn't uncommon.
 
Doesn't this happen when someone goes on the track, then quit's? So, they're at the stage just before the lobby and can still see on the track. Then it becomes impossible to move them.
 
This could happen on accident maybe. But Ive discovered how to do on purpose.
I stated it above all you need to do is the ghost glitch & wait till someone new joins the lobby.
 
Back