- 271
I've done a search on this... lotsa topics on gears, but none seemed to ansver my question 
Has any one driven a car with auto gears? At least what I've heard the auto gears work differently in a normal car. Something like when you slam the gas the engine rews up fist and then releases the clutch to get optimal acceleration. That doesn't happen in gt3.
And what about the engine reving up on high performance cars and the gears not shifting? (It's allways annoying
, but I like racing autos.) 
Do you think the auto gears in gt3 emulate a real gearbox? Or are they just made for the game?
btw I'm not an expert on this, so I dont know if I'm asking a stoopid question.
Has any one driven a car with auto gears? At least what I've heard the auto gears work differently in a normal car. Something like when you slam the gas the engine rews up fist and then releases the clutch to get optimal acceleration. That doesn't happen in gt3.
Do you think the auto gears in gt3 emulate a real gearbox? Or are they just made for the game?
btw I'm not an expert on this, so I dont know if I'm asking a stoopid question.