How do the DLC tracks fit in to the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blank_Redge
  • 4 comments
  • 660 views
Messages
743
United States
Los Angeles area, CA
Sorry if this has been answered; couldn't find the result I was looking for via search.

When you purchase a DLC track (or tracks,) how does it fit in to the rest of the game? I presume that they don't fit in to one of the events leading up the climb to Level 40 in A-Spec / B-Spec.

Thanks in advance. :)
 
They don't fit into the offline race modes, but they can be used in practice/time trial, online and (I think, not 100%) can appear as seasonal events.
 
They can appear as seasonals.
I think the NSX one had/has Motegi as a TT track.
 
Aw; pity they don't fit into the offline race modes.

Thanks for the answers, folks. Cheers. :)
 
Back