How do u get AE86 Trueno S.S?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiAE86
  • 6 comments
  • 1,993 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
45
Hey,
I'm new 2 GT3 and I'd like to ask how do i get the Trueno AE86 S.S version, i can get the normal one and build it up 2 pretty high standards but i can't get the S.S. Do i have 2 win any races or something?

Regards TakumiAE86
 
I believe you can get it in the Amateur FR Challenge by winning all the races in those races...
 
"All the races in those races"... That barely makes sense.
 
I'd like to refer you to.

It's a Prize Car list. Use it.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I'd like to refer you to.

It's a Prize Car list. Use it.
no1 likes a smart ass sandy :p

you should have done this as it makes more sense:
I'd like to refer you to this. :p
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I'd like to refer you to.

It's a Prize Car list. Use it.

actually even this is better:

I'd like to refer you to.

or

I'd liketo refer you to.
:p
 
TakumiAE86 - As the other members have pointed out, GTPlanet has a wide variety of resources that you should look at before making a new thread. Please use those resources in addition to the Search function from now on before posting a new thread. Thank you. :)

Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back