How do you beat mission 23????

  • Thread starter Thread starter fiberwire
  • 4 comments
  • 880 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
I cannot beat that mission. I even gave in and looked at a walkthrough of the game to do it. (which i never do, because i eventually figure it out) Anyway, I know that I'm suposed to draft the pack cars then slow down to ~167mph for the turn and let them pass me on the next straightaway, but It's never enough to catch up to the lead car :guilty:

Any Help??
 
How do I search?

LOL sorry and Welcome at the same time. Dont get offended because you will probably get more responses like this one.
 
Just do a search for "skyline mission", and you should come up with tons of tips for beating this mission.
 
And that'll about do it for this one. Thanks for the correct replies gentlemen.

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back