How do you do to make the front weels fly???

  • Thread starter Thread starter wazzzzup
  • 13 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
5
Hi, how can I do it?

I have many powerfull rear traction cars, like buick special 67 with 847 hp.

And how can I do that thing.

The car is stoped, when a press the acelerator, the front weels, get outof the ground.

Please help.

Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks.
 
Do you mean... "can I get my car to do a wheelie"... cause if you do mean that, you can't.
search around
 
DarkFalcon
Do you mean... "can I get my car to do a wheelie"... cause if you do mean that, you can't.
search around


I thought you could... Isn't that the "Wheelie trick"?
 
Well actually you can.

But you need a ARMAX. Using the Mega Turbo Cheat.

Get a Nissan R92CP, go on the test course press R3.

You will go at speed over 2000 mph, you front wheels will life of the ground. Not that much, but still looks ok. And if you don't slow down your car WILL leave the track! And it is hard to come back.

Make sure you put all the upgrades on and have the downforce as full.

You can even use slower car.
 
What is ARMAX? Is that like a gameshark or something?
 
Sorry guys, i think i dont know the right words: 👎

This is what I'm talking about. 👍

buickwheelei.jpg


my.php


my.php
 
wazzzzup
No other way?

Car stoped and you press the acellerator????

There is the way of absolute top speed with the Escudo or other fast cars.....no way that I know of from a stop.
 
kennythebomb
There is the way of absolute top speed with the Escudo or other fast cars.....no way that I know of from a stop.

Ok, thanks 4 the information.
 
that pic seems to be at seattle, right after landing from one of the "jumps". but there is another way... take an lmp/group c car with nos and stage 4 turbo to the top speed test track, max downforce at the back, minimum at front, suspension set as low and soft as possible, 0 toe, nos to max, and tranny to full top speed, as you get onto the straight, hit the nos, and the front should lift.
 
Back