How do you earn enough credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ComposerRyan
  • 10 comments
  • 1,056 views
Messages
119
I've been playing Prologue for hours and hours and have beat all of the C and almost all of the B events. But it doesn't seems like I've accumulated hardly enough credits to buy the cars I want, which are like 250,000. In fact, I believe the Ferrari F1 car is 2,500,000 credits! How in the world do you accumulatte credits fast enough? Do you have to do the races over and over again?
 
Online play at Pro Settings, gets you a lot of money even if you get last place :)
But I recommend racing some more and later on download a Save data, you can find one at the forums, makes sure its right for your area ;)
 
the F2007 is 2 million credits, the easiest way to earn money is playing online, i rarely win races and i still managed to earn 1 million credits yesterday
 
Just keep at it, as others said online pays well but I never did that when I first got GT5P. Later races pay better, I actually got my F1 from doing the F40 S class race over and over :dopey:
 
since ive been racing online ive bought 8 f1's and sold them at a loss. that 2 million cap needs to end
 
I've been playing Prologue for hours and hours and have beat all of the C and almost all of the B events. But it doesn't seems like I've accumulated hardly enough credits to buy the cars I want, which are like 250,000. In fact, I believe the Ferrari F1 car is 2,500,000 credits! How in the world do you accumulatte credits fast enough? Do you have to do the races over and over again?

Welcome to Gran Turismo!

It's best if you dont hurry through the game, if you do it'll make it even longer and kind of boring. Do every race and buy the cars you need, in the A class events you need to buy an F430. After that you can do a lot of online races and earn tons of money. Of course, you can always pop into online and earn money there even before you finish the game, just be aware of the noobs playing in Beginner events, it's best if you play at Intermediate or best, Pro!
 
yeh me too, i had my f1 car before i went online. Online is the best way to get money
 
Online is the best way to get money

It's also the most fun. As you will discover soon enough Oh-New-One, offline play in GT5P isn't the most enthralling process...
 
Online is the way to go. Try having fun especially, I was having a good time couple of hours ago, when I looked at my credits I was surprised to see how much I've build up and didn't even notice. Pro event's get me 50k each race, it's easy to build up really. Oh, and one more thing, everything has its time, don't sell your "useless" cars to buy the one you want, it feels good to have a collection trust me =].
 
So maybe that's where I've been going wrong, I was wondering how they expected you to collect all 71 cars in single player career besides racing s8 for hour after hour!

I have got 51 but it gets boring!
 
Back