I have been following eureka 7 and samurai champloo every saturday on adult swim since they first came on. Both have just recently ended completely and its left me feeling really sad and empty inside.
How do you feel when a show you have been following for a while ends?
I have been following eureka 7 and samurai champloo every saturday on adult swim since they first came on. Both have just recently ended completely and its left me feeling really sad and empty inside.
How do you feel when a show you have been following for a while ends?
I know how you feel. That only happened with eureka 7 though. I felt good that renton and eureka finally got everything worked out and everybody could live in peace, but it still sucked because the show ended.
The ending of samurai champloo was quite different though. Alot of action which was nice, but the ending was a bit...... I can't really describe it. At the end, they just split up and took three different paths. I was expecting Mugen and jin to follow fuu because they had been following her for so long. It left me feeling really just empty and sad
I was also hoping to get my sister into samurai champloo and eureka 7 too. She was already into eureka 7 a bit, but she didn't really get it because she hadn't been following it for that long. she does follow bleach though and used to follow trinity blood until that ended. I started watching bleach when it first started, but by the time i remember its saturday night, the show is already over. Trinity blood was also cool earlier in the seasons, but it got a bit too weird for me and i lost interest. I also had the same problem with trinity blood that im having with bleach too.
Part of the reason I'm weary of getting into shows is that if it's good then it will end fast. The other part is I want to be able to watch shows on my own terms when I want to see them not when they are on. Bittorent and my DVR let me do that. The only real tv show I was really mad to see end both times was VIPER... I loved that show. Still have most of the show on VHS though.