mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 Nov 4, 2012 #1 I need to contact PD about a problem on Route X, can u help me out?đź’ˇ
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,949 London Nov 4, 2012 #2 Unfortunately, PD live in an "Ivory Tower" & don't pay much attention at all to us mere mortals here on GT Planet.
Unfortunately, PD live in an "Ivory Tower" & don't pay much attention at all to us mere mortals here on GT Planet.
r3dnekteddybear Messages 424 United States Messages R3dnekteddybear Nov 4, 2012 #3 what kind of problems are you having
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Nov 4, 2012 #4 Mailing information can be found here. http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/ I hope you write in perfectly understandable Japanese. Locked before this becomes yet another PD hatefest.
Mailing information can be found here. http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/ I hope you write in perfectly understandable Japanese. Locked before this becomes yet another PD hatefest.