Im trying to get to 5,000,000cr fast and ive only got 2,500,000cr at the moment. I was just wondering how you would get the money if you was in the same situation?
Ive done 2 seasonal events and I don't know whether to buy cars so I could take part in the other seasonal events.
Currently i just keep doing the A-Spec turbo challenge on the High Speed Ring, in my current car this takes just over 3 minutes and gets me 50,000cr each time, no trouble. If you have any better ideas could you please tell me.
Thanks.
Ive done 2 seasonal events and I don't know whether to buy cars so I could take part in the other seasonal events.
Currently i just keep doing the A-Spec turbo challenge on the High Speed Ring, in my current car this takes just over 3 minutes and gets me 50,000cr each time, no trouble. If you have any better ideas could you please tell me.
Thanks.