How do you get that Volkswagen supercar(which it's name escapes me)

YOUR NAME HERE

(Banned)
Messages
186
United States
S.D.,california
Messages
TYPE-R-TURBO-97
I've been wondering were to get that cool looking Volkswagon supercar(which it's name escapes me) that I see every time i do that one a-spec event(whose name also escapes me). If anyone knows please leave a post. I'm dieng to know.
PS- It's not the buggatti that I'm talking about.:)
 
You're thinking of the Nardo.


I think I got mine from a ticket.
 
Buy it from the UCD.
 
You're thinking of the Nardo.

I think I got mine from a ticket.

YES!! YES!! Thats the one. How you get it or can you get it at all?

Are any of you willing to trade? Is the nardo tradeable?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish it was-I would've just given it away since I never drive it.
 
Back