How do you get the R8 LMS Team Playstation

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 15 comments
  • 1,525 views
Messages
436
As the title says how do you get/win the R8 LMS Team Playstation.

Is it a case of used car lot wait and see? If so how much?:scared:
 
Three ways:

a) birthday exploit, but it's not funny and hardly worth it

b) used car lot. If you check the used car thread you'll notice this car has appeared to some users. I never seen it myself, but I'm not checking that section (not enough money to buy goodies )

c) Win the 24 hours of Le Mans in A-Spec mode
 
This might be a stupid question but what the heck is the birthday exploit? I´ve been reading about that often here but no one ever goes into specifics.
 
This might be a stupid question but what the heck is the birthday exploit? I´ve been reading about that often here but no one ever goes into specifics.

It's an addon in GT5 where PD gives us a car on our birthday. But people tend to exploit it by creating numerous accounts and gifting all the bday cars to their own main account.
 
It's an addon in GT5 where PD gives us a car on our birthday. But people tend to exploit it by creating numerous accounts and gifting all the bday cars to their own main account.

Ahh, okay, thanks..sounds lame.
 
Perhaps, but it sure beats grinding! LOL

Not in my book, grinding means racing... that's what the title is made for. Opening up new accounts to exploit something is just weak.
 
As the title says how do you get/win the R8 LMS Team Playstation.

Is it a case of used car lot wait and see? If so how much?:scared:

used car dillership (rare)... 4.600.000 Cr
 
used car dillership (rare)... 4.600.000 Cr

I saw it there for over 5 mil, of that I'm sure. But there may have been a difference in mileage.
 
Hmm... I think that the R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05 is the one over 5.000.000 Cr... not sure how much i payd mine LMS(I think it was around 4.600.000 Cr) I'm still looking for the R8 Le Mans :(
 
Hmm... I think that the R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05 is the one over 5.000.000 Cr... not sure how much i payd mine LMS(I think it was around 4.600.000 Cr) I'm still looking for the R8 Le Mans :(

FIRE TRUCK!!! that is a lot of coin for a car! that is too many laps for me - i would have to drive for years to get that and considering it is rare in the used car loti think i shall have to just dream of driving it :(
 
If you CBA to drive around Indy fourty one times, and then spend two hours exploiting B-licences to renew the car lot, you exploit the s*** out of it. (Thanks to Hank Moody for use of language).
 
I just bought it after cycling for over an hour.
I think it was right around 5 mil.
The 1st tine it showed up was right before the FGT
This time it was a full cycle {30 cars} after.
 
Perhaps, but it sure beats grinding! LOL

You can get 98k in just over 3 minutes playing GT5 properly or make new accounts, start new GT5 game, transfer cars and get a kubelwagen (can't sell the high end exploit cars) which you can sell for 70k or trade other exploited cars in the saturated marketplace. Doesn't sound better to me.
 
Back