how do you get the tommy kaira zz-II 4WD one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TF GT1 01
  • 11 comments
  • 1,242 views
Messages
232
England
York
Messages
TOM_LFC_GTR
Messages
boy r4cer GTR
I love dis car but can't find it
Its the one with 4WD and 550 bhp approx. Help greatly accepted:)
 
Search function friend it will prevent un-needed trolling and flaming
 
1234277022_ec4b302.gif


Used Car Dealership.

Also "Dis" isn't a word.
 
I know I can't spell
 
I know I can't spell

Well you'll have to learn mighty fast 👍

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

People who don't natively speak English manage this just fine, I would expect with you being from England you should excel. :lol:
 
How do I get rid of this thread because someone's told me now I'm new to this so don't know much?
 
Last edited:
Sorry! I just want to close the thread
 
How do I get rid of this thread cos someone's told me now I'm new to this so don't know much?

A member of staff will have to close the thread for you. I think I have the car you're on about so send me a friend request and I will send it over to you sometime tomorrow.
 
How do I get rid of this thread? Because someone's told me now.
I'm new to this so don't know much.

Member accounts do not have this functionality 👍

Also could you please refrain from double posting? it just clutters the forum. Please use the edit function :)
 
OK I know I sound and scared but someone said people could flame me how do I stop that happening?
 
OK I know I some and scared but someone said people could flame me how do I stop that happening?

Nobody's flaming you mate, relax!

I'm just trying to help you so you can feel your way around the rules and how things work around here, it just makes it a nicer experience for everyone 👍
 
^Agreed, Yeah bro no flaming yet. Just make sure to use the search function.
 
Back