How do you get this car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny_Tk
  • 8 comments
  • 1,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
Messages
Sunny_TK
Ive been searching for weeks trying to find a way to win it or to buy it...

Im looking for a 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR (KPGC10)!

any help would be appreciated.
 
Try the birthday trick for that year...other than that, the used car lot is going to be a major pain...either way is going to be actually...LOL
 
Must be in used car lot - just a case of waiting for it to come round.
I will keep an eye out for it, if I find one we could do a swap!
 
I bought the hakosuka from used cars.
 
I've been searching for this aswell in the used car garage but no luck. I've had the Renault 5 rally car come twice in the car lot which is rare itself but no luck with the Skyline.
 
I have one, I got it as soon as I saw it in the caryard. It's my favourite drive after spending $140k on tuning it up (no turbo though, sacreligious). It's an unbelievably good drive.
 
Ive been searching for weeks trying to find a way to win it or to buy it...

Im looking for a 1972 Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR (KPGC10)!

any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if it would be close enough but I spotted the Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70. Picked it up if you want it.
 
I've got a '73 Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) in red if that's what you need. PM if this is what your looking for.
 
Used cars. As it says in the FAQ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back