How do you gold stage 6 challenges?

OMG the stage 6 challenge mode is touch, the 2nd mission is brutal in brazil to beat the cars with better performance than you I cant keep up, came 2nd and was like 3 seconds behind first and I was trying so hard. I know they said in the latest patch they made some events easy to gold but wow had no trouble in any of the other modes till hitting stage 6. Even stage doing doing that annoying 15 lap event I came 1st by 40secs to spare from 2nd place.

OMG the stage 6 challenge mode is touch, the 2nd mission is brutal in brazil to beat the cars with better performance than you I cant keep up, came 2nd and was like 3 seconds behind first and I was trying so hard. I know they said in the latest patch they made some events easy to gold but wow had no trouble in any of the other modes till hitting stage 6. Even stage doing doing that annoying 15 lap event I came 1st by 40secs to spare from 2nd place.

I beat this before last update by using a good friend's strategy. Pit as soon as the race starts, change tires & add fuel for just over 5 laps (you will start lap 2 as soon as you leave pits) & go for it.

Good luck. 👍

I have this hunch thats been patched in lol. Wish I had this game before they patched these glitches, gaining a free lap helps so much same with that pit money farming so that I can load up my garage as you dont win enough to buy these cars. the old GT game alot cost under 50k this game they half a mill pretty much

OMG I just did the stage 8 final event the 30 lap endurance and that is even more of a B********** to do. I came 2nd and lost by 7 seconds how annoying is that. I thought I would use a pit strategy but nope racing hard tyres every pit and full tank until the final 6 or so laps you put in and you exit a smidgen before a full tank to complete enough of the remainder of the laps. So annoying you start like 45secs behind and you chip away giving you this false hope and you fall flat by what I call a large margin. Whats the tips for this event I hate the spike of difficulty gosh I hope they patch this and the next 2 stages its insane feel like I have to drive like an alien to win

OMG I just did the stage 8 final event the 30 lap endurance and that is even more of a B********** to do. I came 2nd and lost by 7 seconds how annoying is that. I thought I would use a pit strategy but nope racing hard tyres every pit and full tank until the final 6 or so laps you put in and you exit a smidgen before a full tank to complete enough of the remainder of the laps. So annoying you start like 45secs behind and you chip away giving you this false hope and you fall flat by what I call a large margin. Whats the tips for this event I hate the spike of difficulty gosh I hope they patch this and the next 2 stages its insane feel like I have to drive like an alien to win
It is harder now it's been patched. I can't remember how I did it before the patch but I know I won by 11 seconds. Since the patch/reset I can't even get close (mind you I wasn't trying hard enough)

Back