How do you higher levels progess?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SB-Corey
  • 3 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
11
Messages
Stealth_Rage
I just picked up GT5 again after a few months, and I only just reached level 26.

The fastest way to get cash that I know of is on Extreme Series>Like The Wind>Superspeedway-Indy ~810 000cr p/h with the MINOLTA. (Please tell me if there is a quicker way)

What about experience? I cannot find a way to farm this.. I only get about 3300k XP per race, and I'm just wondering how you the higher level people progress without being bored out your mind!​
:dopey:
 
I just picked up GT5 again after a few months, and I only just reached level 26.

The fastest way to get cash that I know of is on Extreme Series>Like The Wind>Superspeedway-Indy ~810 000cr p/h with the MINOLTA. (Please tell me if there is a quicker way)

What about experience? I cannot find a way to farm this.. I only get about 3300k XP per race, and I'm just wondering how you the higher level people progress without being bored out your mind!​
:dopey:

The easiest thing to do is B-Spec Endurance Races. You should get your Bob to just do all your work while you play something else on your computer etc. You also get some good prize cars!
 
Your game isn't updated? The Like the Wind Indy race suppose to give out 15,000exp now.
 
Back