How do you load from memory stick.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rexate
  • 5 comments
  • 1,811 views
Messages
65
Messages
thisIDwasopen
Hello,

I've saved my game to a memory stick.
How would I load the saved game from the stick, I can't seem to find the option.
Sorry for this silly query but I have searched and am unable to find the answer on the forums,
Thank you please.
 
On the XMB go to Saved Data Utility (under Game), then choose your USB stick from the menu. Find your save data and press triangle, then select copy. It'll ask you if you want to overwrite you save data on the PS3. Click OK and you're done!
 
Thanks mate, now all I need to do is find out what, where XMB is!
 
The XMB is the main menu that opens up when you turn on your PS3 (assuming you don't auto-load your games).
 
Rexate: "I've saved my game to a memory stick."

go to the same place you found your GT5 game data to save to your memory stick. above your game data save, you should see a "USB" icon. if not, you may be using a "too large" stick. that happened to me with my 16gig USB thumb drive.

after going half crazy looking for the USB icon with my game save data copied to it, and striking out, i happened upon an ancient 1GB thumb drive in my desk drawer and gave it a whirl since i had nothing to lose. it worked. hopefully what holds for a USB thumb drives holds for your sony memory stick.

if you are still having problems, try reformatting your memory stick to FAT32 and copy your game save data to it again.

good luck.
 
Thanks guys ! I found it as described. My stick works well it's a Sony 2gb.
 
Back