F40LM http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK Premium Messages 819 England Messages FordLM Messages F40LM Feb 4, 2013 #1 I have been looking but, I'm sick of seeing threads with Stock Painted wheel trading threads? I have heard of instructions about how to do this but I want to see/hear it all properly?!
I have been looking but, I'm sick of seeing threads with Stock Painted wheel trading threads? I have heard of instructions about how to do this but I want to see/hear it all properly?!
ViscousTraction Messages 3,089 New York Feb 4, 2013 #2 I think you have to go down a few updates since the stock wheel paint glitch was patched. As for the specific details on how to actually paint the wheels I'll see how to.
I think you have to go down a few updates since the stock wheel paint glitch was patched. As for the specific details on how to actually paint the wheels I'll see how to.
F40LM http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK Premium Messages 819 England Messages FordLM Messages F40LM Feb 4, 2013 #3 I am already on the lowest update and I have not installed from the disc
ViscousTraction Messages 3,089 New York Feb 4, 2013 #4 I didn't find much, but this says what version you can paint the stock wheels. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=255131
I didn't find much, but this says what version you can paint the stock wheels. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=255131