How do you play it with DS3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ASalberg
  • 6 comments
  • 1,404 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
189
Messages
Multiple
Messages
Won't change to Xbox :D
Hello! Today started GT5, went to Circut de la Sarthe, ofcourse :sly: and started to make some cash. Remember, that I've got vibration for remote, cause all the time it was turned off :D.

With vibration on, more or less, race feels a bit real :D. Not like you would drive the game with wheel (since I'm looking for one..), but still.

My question: When you play GT5 with DS3 (Dualshock 3 remote, if someone doesn't know) do you turn vibration On/Off?
 
tryin to play off - handling is better then
 
I turn the vibration off. Ive never liked having it on for any game but I did try it for GT5. Seems it only vibrates when you drive over the rumble strips at the side of the track and doesnt provide you with any other sensory feedback to the cars handling. The sound in the game always lets me know when my wheels touch rumbles and thats plenty good for me.

Maybe a person could use the vibration to help them tune their suspension better? Drive over a rumble and feel how rough or smooth it is? Something I never tried but I might next seasonal TT I do.
 
One thing is noticed when went to NASCAR race - It's pretty useful to have vibration On, because then, when someone behind you is getting into you (even just a little bit) you can totally feel it, so you know he is coming or whatever and you know what to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back