How do YOU play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95GTIVR6
  • 1 comments
  • 502 views

95GTIVR6

Rice, I love it.
Premium
Messages
825
United States
Charlotte, NC
Messages
CosmicMS3
Messages
I2valve
I tried searching but found nothing so sorry if this is a repost of some sort.

Ive been here long enough to learn that people who play GT4 have various personal goals they set for themself when playing the game. I know this also because I have goals as well. However, I was wondering how people on this forum went about starting their game(s) and if you have tried many methods, which seemed to be the most fun or rewarding.

Here are a few for myself

Game 1: I began by transferring the available 100,000 Cr from a GT3 save. I started with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR. I made myself get at least all silver on the licences and will come back to get golds later. I buy any car I want or need and try to keep a-spec points somewhat moderate for each race; try to have none below 25pts. Right now I am 80% complete wit that game and still working on it from time to time. I used b-spec from time to time on endurance races but mostly a-spec.

Game 2: This game I started not too long ago and I decided this would all be from scratch. I started with the 10,000 Cr. given to you and purchased a 1978 Mitsubishi Mirage 1400 GLX. I am going through the game mildly tuning the cars (Nothing "Racing" except for brakes) and not modifying the cars with items that cannot be removed (i.e Port Polish, Lightweight, Engine Balancing). I am only buying cars with 0 or 6.2 miles and I am going to TRY and make this an ALL a-spec game. Currently, I am less than 10% done with about 140 days on the clock. I only own about 6 cars, One for each drivetrain and (minus RR) and 2 others.

So far I am actually finding more pleasure from my second game. I think its the challenge factor that is keeping me from playing my other GT4 save. Oh well, please post your comments or suggestions on how YOU play.
 
95GTIVR6
I tried searching but found nothing so sorry if this is a repost of some sort.

Ive been here long enough to learn that people who play GT4 have various personal goals they set for themself when playing the game. I know this also because I have goals as well. However, I was wondering how people on this forum went about starting their game(s) and if you have tried many methods, which seemed to be the most fun or rewarding.

Here are a few for myself

Game 1: I began by transferring the available 100,000 Cr from a GT3 save. I started with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR. I made myself get at least all silver on the licences and will come back to get golds later. I buy any car I want or need and try to keep a-spec points somewhat moderate for each race; try to have none below 25pts. Right now I am 80% complete wit that game and still working on it from time to time. I used b-spec from time to time on endurance races but mostly a-spec.

Game 2: This game I started not too long ago and I decided this would all be from scratch. I started with the 10,000 Cr. given to you and purchased a 1978 Mitsubishi Mirage 1400 GLX. I am going through the game mildly tuning the cars (Nothing "Racing" except for brakes) and not modifying the cars with items that cannot be removed (i.e Port Polish, Lightweight, Engine Balancing). I am only buying cars with 0 or 6.2 miles and I am going to TRY and make this an ALL a-spec game. Currently, I am less than 10% done with about 140 days on the clock. I only own about 6 cars, One for each drivetrain and (minus RR) and 2 others.

So far I am actually finding more pleasure from my second game. I think its the challenge factor that is keeping me from playing my other GT4 save. Oh well, please post your comments or suggestions on how YOU play.

Have a look at these threads:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66899
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64368&highlight=0-25%
 
Back