How do you rate the DLC cars (individually) 1-10

  • Thread starter Thread starter mekonrider
  • 22 comments
  • 2,360 views
Messages
436
United Kingdom
York/UK
Messages
mekonrider
I only had a quick chance to take a Mx-5 TC round Spa before work and it was quite underwhelming. It lacks any sort of drama even when provoked.

I'd give it a 5 out of 10 as it comes. I'll try it with some sports hards and some more power when I get home.

So what are your scores on what you've driven so far?
 
i enjoyed driving the mx-5 , it handles like the alfa tz2 . it gets a 8 or something .
 
The impreza tc is grip monster, I fitted stage 3 turbo and tune had a play with suspension settings and ran in the 1.18s at trail mountain with all assists off. I rate it 9 out of 10, haven't had time to test the others but that r32 tc looks like its begging to be driven hard
 
R32 appears a littl lazy, only 1 driven so far...
 
I took a few laps on Spa with a few of the new touring cars.

The RX-7 Touring Car had really good handling and I was surprised by how good it was in a straight line. 9/10.

The Prius was quite good around the track but I don't like the 1 gear thing, I just feel like I've got no control round corners. 6/10.

The Challenger was really fast down the straights but struggled a bit in fast corners, it looks good aswell. 7/10.

The MX-5/Miata/Roadster has amazing handling but lacks power down the straights, probably more suited to more twisty tracks. 7/10.
 
Miata - 7 - 10. Amazing car, so nimble and quick.
 
Only tried the Nissan R35 GT-R yet... massive speed down the straights but i think its a little lazy in the braking and cornering. So ill only give it 6/10 :)
 
X2011 - 10

Nothing like getting a 1:14 at Spa lol. :D

Or going back down Eau Rouge at 250+ mph. :p
 
Need a poll!

MX5 Amazing
CR-Z Great
RX-7 Good allround
EVO Good handling
Others: underwhelmed to be honest!
 
Last edited:
RX7 9 /10. Driving epicness!
 
.........
Even Faster still X2011 : 11/10
image01.jpg


And the new GT-R, that Kills every non Le mans car. yes, both Audi and Ford get kicked to the curb.... 12/10 - just don't get to happy or youll miss the braking points
image07.jpg


Finaly a real Race tack car aero package for the imperza. new 20/50 aero setting, track car set up not rally.... 7/10
image11.jpg


You can't upgrade suburu with out one of these as well....... let the WAR continue. 7/10, ( yep even PD won't pick sides. But its blue. )
image06.jpg


American TC Finaly, they could have done a ford but its a dodge.... 5/10 To keep the style the aeros package is junk.
image02.jpg


CR-Z, FF wheel drive 5/10.
image03.jpg
 
Last edited:
All on Sports Hard tires.

MX-5 Roadster - 9/10 (lacks power at the top end but very fun to drive. Great engine sounds in cockpit view)
RX-7 - 9/10 (lots of fun and powerful)
Evo - 7/10 (pretty fast, easy, boring)
Challenger - 6/10 (first one I tried and I've almost forgotten what it was I didn't like about it :). I just remember that I didn't find it particularly exciting)
CR-Z - 5/10 (I almost fell asleep behind the wheel)
GT-R R35 - 9/10 (I don't think I've ever really been disappointed by a (non-Skyline) GT-R in this game yet)
 
CR-Z TC - 8/10 I love this thing. :D
 
ive only tried the GTR R35 TC properly at Spa and at 1st i felt quite a lot of understeer....but a few sliders shuffled around and blang! grip like a GTR should.

This is pretty much the only one that ive driven properly and i would give it 10 based just on looks!!!!

but overall i would give it around 7/10 but im sure if i try it on other track it would go up!
 
Evo - 7/10 (pretty fast, easy, boring)

Turn down the AYC setting in the tuning options or purchase the tuning LSD & tune it to 5/5/5.

Then you'll get a more sparkling driving experience. :D:tup:
 
I've spent some time in all the DLC cars now (on sports hard tires, no driving aids, Logitech G25) and here are my revised scores.
They are based mostly on two factors - how fun was the car to drive and how much did I like the engine sound in cockpit view. Whether or not a given car is a competitive race or time trial car is less important to me.

RX-7 - 9/10
MX-5 Roadster - 10/10
Skyline R32 - 9/10
Skyline R33 - 10/10
Skyline R34 - 8/10
Skyline R35 - 9/10
Impreza - 9/10
Evo X - 7/10
Challenger - 7/10
CR-Z - 5/10
Prius - 2/10 (this car is just too frickin' weird with its one gear and mindnumbing droning sound)

X2011 - 0/10 (almost completely uncontrollable, and it's looking to me like it's bugged. If I turn my G25 around 45 degrees the car responds with almost 90 degrees. Pretty much the complete opposite of the X2010 Vettel, which I find a blast to drive)
 
Last edited:
Do you have the stock pp levels?

Reading from the list in my garage (I haven't upgraded any of the cars aside from a torque distribution thingie for the Evo).

RX-7 (forgot to list that one above, I'll edit the post) - 584
MX-5 Roadster - 473
Skyline R32 - 575
Skyline R33 - 598
Skyline R34 - 616
Skyline R35 - 631
Impreza - 574
Evo X - 548
Challenger - 584
CR-Z - 452
Prius - 467
X2011 - 972
 
MX-5 Roadster with stage 3 engine tuning and a supercharger - 11/10 :).
 
i enjoyed driving the mx-5 , it handles like the alfa tz2 . it gets a 8 or something .

The MX-5 is great it's a 8 fore sure
Then the R33 and RX-7 struggle for second place.

the CR-Z was surprisingly good.

The prius is just fun because it screws you over by keeping up speed while taking your foot from the gas padel:sly:
 
Miths
Reading from the list in my garage (I haven't upgraded any of the cars aside from a torque distribution thingie for the Evo).

RX-7 (forgot to list that one above, I'll edit the post) - 584
MX-5 Roadster - 473
Skyline R32 - 575
Skyline R33 - 598
Skyline R34 - 616
Skyline R35 - 631
Impreza - 574
Evo X - 548
Challenger - 584
CR-Z - 452
Prius - 467
X2011 - 972

Awesome...this is what I've been looking for
 
RX7 simply amazing 660bhp and 975kg wow!
CR-z suprisingly good for FF car
 
Back