How do you re-try a level ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 4 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
I had just received a level 24 ticket. I opened it to find a Formula GT, which I was happy with. However, before I answered whether or not I wanted to use it now or not, I quit the game, and decided to re-boot and see what else I could get. However, that didn't work. So I ended with a FGT. So, how do I re-boot in such a way that it doesn't know I've opened the ticket? Do I have to save to a USB?
 
Then how do people re-try it for other cars? I've heard it's been done.
 
You backup your save before you open the ticket.
 
gift tickets can be " copied" by backing up your save then gifted to another account, then when u want to open one send it to your main account and backup your save and open the ticket, if you don't get the car you want quit game and reload the backed up save and open again till you get what you want.
 
Back