How do you report people in this game?

GhostCaliber

(Banned)
United States
United States
I'm not talking about the useless "click on their name in the lobby" report function that does absolutely nothing.

But more so, if I've got a video of someone blatantly cheating, that just needs to be outright banned from the game, who do I even talk to about it?

I was at Goodwood, miles in first after the pitstops, and a guy was 18 seconds in front IIRC, but he still has to pit so I should have like 4 seconds at least on him.

He pits, and doesn't come back out of the pits,for the restof the race I'm miles in front, cruising but then on the 3rd lap from the end of course I put a wheel on the grass and get sent to the shadow realm, because nothing is ever easy.

So whatever, I'm expecting to get second now (because a different guy that was in second basically got gifted the most undeserved win of his life) ... but on the last lap this mystery stuck in the pits guy gets the chequered flag & the win.

makes absolutely no sense, he wasn't on the circuit map, wasn't listed in the drivers (at least not the top 8) and was nowhere to be seen.

I checked the replay he's just sat in the pits the whole time & then he brags about "win no.580" at the end screen & he's such a cheating little coward he has friend requests and messages blocked so there's no way to even talk **** to this guy.

I've looked over the replay, none of it makes sense at all, the guy needs to be banned, can't just be stealing wins like that, but there doesnt seem to be a support page to go to for GTS.

It's a glitch with race C that's been happening all week. It's not cheating so don't worry about it too much.

It's a glitch with race C that's been happening all week. It's not cheating so don't worry about it too much.

How is it not cheating if I'm well in the lead & he literally doesn't exist on the track.

If he doesn't exist on track, i.e. his car is nowhere to be seen... I have no clue where he is, whether I need to defend or attack.

**** that dude, this is the type of **** that makes me want to start booting people again, honestly sick of it.

The fact that he blocks his messages and friend requests makes me want to smash this dudes face in tbh, if you're gonna do cheating ****, at least have the balls to deal with the abuse you get.

He wasn't appearing on your screen, likely because of a a nerwork issue between your console and his.

It would be cheating if he had done something on purpose, like an exploit. If that was possible just to sit in the pits and pick up a win I'm sure people here would be talking about it.

He wasn't appearing on your screen, likely because of a a nerwork issue between your console and his.

It would be cheating if he had done something on purpose, like an exploit. If that was possible just to sit in the pits and pick up a win I'm sure people here would be talking about it.

I've never seen anyone sit in the pits and just get a win, that's exactly what the replay shows this guy did...

I just want a line to get in touch with PD tbh, either that or ill get in touch with PSN and see if they can do something... Not gonna let that pr*ck get away with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not his fault, it's the game's. This isn't the first time this has happened, and since you seem to be a Super GT fan you should watch this video and see it happen:

The first race, someone finishes three tenths behind him who isn't there on the track.

Email PD.

Subject: Sundaydriver is KN0b

Content: Cheater

Solved.

Thank me via PM.

Or, alternatively, why I block all PSN messages.

It's still better than the bug where the other car is on the track, but can't see you. I've been driven off by cars that are completely immune to any contact. They simply drive you out of the way on your console without it ever affecting their car. I tested it once when I had another one of those in front of me by trying to punt him off. It simply slowed my car down, zero effect on the bugged car. It was on Mount Panorama, which is back next week!

There are reports from people that see everyone crash early, then drive the race on their own to finish back in the pack somewhere. Network issues, yet different bugs for different tracks somehow. I always see a car dancing in the pit in race C, yet that driver finishes with everyone else at the end. I wonder what they see.

There is real cheating as well though. Lag switch to mess up your upload connection right before a corner can do wonders to take people out without getting any penalties since it never happened on your side. I had that on Bluemoon where a guy suspiciously started teleporting around T1 then drive normal for the rest of the track. He won since his car kept wiping others off the track in T1.

It's still better than the bug where the other car is on the track, but can't see you. I've been driven off by cars that are completely immune to any contact. They simply drive you out of the way on your console without it ever affecting their car. I tested it once when I had another one of those in front of me by trying to punt him off. It simply slowed my car down, zero effect on the bugged car. It was on Mount Panorama, which is back next week!

There are reports from people that see everyone crash early, then drive the race on their own to finish back in the pack somewhere. Network issues, yet different bugs for different tracks somehow. I always see a car dancing in the pit in race C, yet that driver finishes with everyone else at the end. I wonder what they see.

There is real cheating as well though. Lag switch to mess up your upload connection right before a corner can do wonders to take people out without getting any penalties since it never happened on your side. I had that on Bluemoon where a guy suspiciously started teleporting around T1 then drive normal for the rest of the track. He won since his car kept wiping others off the track in T1.

I found out if my wife turns on the microwave that I go from a connection of 4 bars to 1 bar, my guess is that I start teleporting on other peoples screens when that happens.

I found out if my wife turns on the microwave that I go from a connection of 4 bars to 1 bar, my guess is that I start teleporting on other peoples screens when that happens.
That sounds an awful lot like what happens when connected wirelessly - microwaves and vacuum cleaners are notorious for it.

I've never seen anyone sit in the pits and just get a win, that's exactly what the replay shows this guy did...

I just want a line to get in touch with PD tbh, either that or ill get in touch with PSN and see if they can do something... Not gonna let that pr*ck get away with that.

That's what your replay shows. But what actually happens is that the player on their side just rejoins the race and carries on racing, completely invisible to anyone else. I doubt it would be obvious to them that they're the beneficiary of a bug.

I've seen something similar around Goodwood where a guy was sitting just metres from the finish line then when I was on the last lap he goes over the line and takes the win. Must be glitches on the track as I've not seen it happen on any other track. People are so quick to find these loopholes!

Latest Posts

Back