How Do You Share Your Tracks ???

United States
LoomRock, CA
GTP_LeftyWright
I created a track and wanted to share it with my friends and tried everything I could do to make the track accessible to them and haven’t been able to make the trip. They even tried and couldn’t figure it out either so If there is anyone who can point me to the info I would appreciate it ……… Thankzzzzz

Go to your 'My Courses' tab in GT Life, highlight the course to upload, hit triangle to bring up list of options, set 'Share With Friends' to on. You can only share one at a time though. At least I can only share one at a time.

Then your friend will need the favorite the track in his course list (in the lower left corner of the gt life) to be able to use it.

Then your friend will need the favorite the track in his course list (in the lower left corner of the gt life) to be able to use it.

We did all that, what we are having trouble doing is finding the track on the receiving end. My friend can't find anything that helps him to see the track on his end>

We did all that, what we are having trouble doing is finding the track on the receiving end. My friend can't find anything that helps him to see the track on his end>

tell him to go to gtlife, then community, then click on your profile icon/member name and the buttons on the left well be grayed out except 2: photo and courses. tell him to click on courses and it should be there and it will download.

Can you do anything more than SP Time Trial's with custom track's?
I hoped you could when your friend downloaded it, then both race on it, online in my lounge or something?
is time trial really all you can do?

Can you do anything more than SP Time Trial's with custom track's?
I hoped you could when your friend downloaded it, then both race on it, online in my lounge or something?
is time trial really all you can do?

Well, time trails and SP races - yes, but you can't bring it online as of yet.

Seriously Kaz, love how you promised us Created tracks online, yet after a few updates, still no word. The kart world is dying to get our created tracks online. Too many regular tracks with too many bumps.

I think it would be nice if there could be an update to allow (if not plenty) at least 5 custom courses to be uploaded online at a time instead of the normal 1 course only. Also, the ability to at least race a friend on a custom course would be much appreciated.

Back