How do you unlock Career mode??

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 19 comments
This is normal n when you reinstaal the game it has to be fuul downloaded.
The only thing you can do is race in quick race weekend .
Go to your settings in Playstation than go to ....eueue...there and than you see Project car klick on it and you will see the progression of your download .
Hope it helps .

This is normal n when you reinstaal the game it has to be fuul downloaded.
The only thing you can do is race in quick race weekend .
Go to your settings in Playstation than go to ....eueue...there and than you see Project car klick on it and you will see the progression of your download .
Hope it helps .

Sorry go to Settings and then? According to the system it's already installed with 19.2gb. What else does it need to do? Maybe I am being super thick but I don't understand the problem it's having

Common issue, reinstall, download all updates and stay in menu for a while it will unlock

You're right everything is now unlocked apart from Career lol. If you click on New and fill in driver details it still is locked and won't allow you access to career mode.

It was all locked for me first up too, but I noticed the single race option was open and figured it was a tutorial of sorts, because only one track and one car were available in there, so I did that race, and when I got to the main menu everything was open. It wasn't until I read this that I realised it wasn't actually meant to be that way lmao!

Having a guess, but I reckon the last bit that got you was forgetting to select a nationality? ;)

No, that's just the thing. Before reinstalling, I clicked on "New" entered my forename, surname, nickname, nationality and something else but it was still locked. Luckily this time round it seemed to be fine!

I had that issue when I first booted the game on release day. I think it was because I selected to launch the game whilst patch 1.01 was downloading and installing ( I have the disc version) . To get round it, I deleted all the installed content for the game, re-downloaded and installed the patch and then launched the game.

Under career mode you will see new hit that fill out the stuff all of it that is how you unlock it

Holy thread revival Batman!

Mate, the last post in this thread before you revived it was a year and a half ago. If you had read the rest of the thread, you'd have seen the guy's question was answered in June of 2015 lol.

Back