How do you unlock the last few cars in GT4:P

  • Thread starter Thread starter cfusionpm
  • 8 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
52
ive gone through and cleared the whole school mode, and i only unlocked up through the Delta HF. how do i unlock the rest of them up through the HSC?

also, when selecting automatic/manual tranny, and TCS, there is another set with 4 options. since i dont speak chinese, i dont know what any of the options are :-/ any help is welcome, thanks!
 
Someones gonna have to move this, we have a GT4:P forum.

To get the last 4/5 (I forget) you need to gold all the licences. For each licence you gold completely, you get a car.

As for those last four options, they are tyre choice.
arcade-car-options.jpg


That doesn't look right to me though.

Edit: you'd be better off looking at this thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35265
 
Well there you go. I answered your question but was just beaten.
 
I really should, it's 02:00. Mind I'm not in work until January, and hopefully I wont be there for much longer though, provided I get a dealer code from Orange.
 
I have to work tommorow, but i've been asleep most of today.Gonna work for orange eh?

You know they were selling a Japanese GT4:P in cex for about £35.
 
It's sort of for Orange, I work for a company that sells contract phones for Orange now, but if I get a dealer code I can sell the phones myself, it's not a massive money maker in terms of running your own buisness but it will be more than I'm on now, and I'm talking to another lad about it who's interested so heres hoping they accept my application for the code.
 
Sounds like a nice little earner and at least you'll be the boss. ;)

Uh, anyway I think i've gone a bit far off topic here. :D
 
Back