How do you win Daytona (Pick-up Challenge)?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 3 comments
Ok, I maxed out the F-150. Put every possible tune to up the power level. Got about 550hp yet still come 7th or 8th. Could someone tell me what the secret is to winning this race? For some strange reason, whenever he banks round the corners, he slows down drastically. I was on lv. 10 at the time, now Bob is on lv.12. Is it best to wait till he's at lv. 20 or something before attempting it?

Alsp, what is the secret in general to coming first in B-Spec? When I do A-Spec, I like to have a similar field as far as performanxe goes but I tried the Mini Challenge with a 190hp Countryman S and came 4th. So I slapped on turbos, racing exhaust etc and pushed it to 240hp. Then came first comfortably. It seems as though once he takes the lead he is almost home and dry but it's getting him in that position that's tough. Should I just max tune every car I enter into B-Spec to make things less frustrating and realistically, is this the only way to win?

Ok, I maxed out the F-150. Put every possible tune to up the power level. Got about 550hp yet still come 7th or 8th. Could someone tell me what the secret is to winning this race? For some strange reason, whenever he banks round the corners, he slows down drastically. I was on lv. 10 at the time, now Bob is on lv.12. Is it best to wait till he's at lv. 20 or something before attempting it?

Alsp, what is the secret in general to coming first in B-Spec? When I do A-Spec, I like to have a similar field as far as performanxe goes but I tried the Mini Challenge with a 190hp Countryman S and came 4th. So I slapped on turbos, racing exhaust etc and pushed it to 240hp. Then came first comfortably. It seems as though once he takes the lead he is almost home and dry but it's getting him in that position that's tough. Should I just max tune every car I enter into B-Spec to make things less frustrating and realistically, is this the only way to win?

some races you need a higth bspec diver to win.

Firstly you need a custom transmission and your top speed needs to be quite high for the Daytona Truck race.

As for all of B-Spec you need to either use a higher level driver (Bob) or higher-powered car to win. It's just the poor AI again, B-Spec Bob is just another AI. They suck. Nothing you can do about it, really. Just tune your cars as much as you need to in order to win and you'll be fine.

Back