- 9
Here is my situation. I'm trying to grind up to level 30. I have been using only one driver in order to get max xp. I get about 156k xp per Indy 500 when using one driver, and have gotten 1st each time.
I spoke to a friend and he said that the amount of xp your b-spec level gets per race is not the same as the "class" your driver is, so in essence, I could have been using 4 drivers instead of one.
So on his advice, I entered 4 drivers instead of one. At the end of the race, I had gotten 5th instead of 1st.
My XP reward was only 21,000.
So my question is, did I get 21,000 xp instead of 156,000 because I used 4 drivers, or because I only got 5th place. In the smaller races, I had not noticed a great deal less xp when I didn't won, so I assumed that XP did not drastically drop off for not winning.
I spoke to a friend and he said that the amount of xp your b-spec level gets per race is not the same as the "class" your driver is, so in essence, I could have been using 4 drivers instead of one.
So on his advice, I entered 4 drivers instead of one. At the end of the race, I had gotten 5th instead of 1st.
My XP reward was only 21,000.
So my question is, did I get 21,000 xp instead of 156,000 because I used 4 drivers, or because I only got 5th place. In the smaller races, I had not noticed a great deal less xp when I didn't won, so I assumed that XP did not drastically drop off for not winning.