How does it work???

Its pretty simple, You have a dongle (acsesskey) which goes in memory slot 1 (mine was really tight) and you have a Disc which you have to boot up to. When you get to the main menu you can either activate existing codes or you can add your own codes which can be found on Game Sharks website. after you enable a code you will be asked to insert the game disc and press x, at which point the game will start with your cheat code activated. you have to boot off of the game shark every time if you want a code to work. in the case of GT3 to activate the ten trillion credits code , you only have to boot off of game shark once since you can save to your memory card the credits that you activate with the code. Hope that makes sense.

Originally posted by gt3willi
The best code I have found is one that stops the timer for all license tests. I will try to find it at home and will post it.
Great this should help some people get through a real tough part of the game. :)

Is that really all the explantion you were looking for? I thought you would mean something more like the codes look for certain addresses in the PS2's memory that are attatched to some value in the game. Like say lap times were at the address 123456789 xxxx. xxxx would be the value of the time (which is where the gamesharks usefulness comes in) you could make it 0000 and the timer of the game would stay at 0, but if you make it 00FF then it would be at 255 (FF aren't numbers you would normally use, it's in a number system called hexadecimal based on the number 16, used maily just on computers).

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by b0rderman
cheating sucks nut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: LOL :lol: :D :P :cool: ;)

Back