How does nurburgring 4hr end?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floaty_Mexican
  • 14 comments
  • 1,532 views
Messages
542
Messages
boppinblue
OK so Ive just done my 4hrs on the ring but it just wont end. Ive been waiting for the other drivers to finish. do I have to finish the lap Im on or the other drivers etc? please help I really dont want to have to quit
 
Let me know what car you win please.
 
Let me know what car you win please.

You win an Audi R8 LMS Race Car if you arrive at 1st position in the end (the livery is a plain version, not the Playstation version).
 
finished it at last. I had to do another 3 laps!?!?! i won some crappy Audi R8 LMS race car which I cant sell. not really worth the 4 hrs. You get about 400,000 credits as well which is good enough I suppose
 
finished it at last. I had to do another 3 laps!?!?! i won some crappy Audi R8 LMS race car which I cant sell. not really worth the 4 hrs. You get about 400,000 credits as well which is good enough I suppose

I finished this race a while back, and just passed the finish line before the timer ran out so I started doing burnouts, etc. and was just messing around until the timer ended. Then to my surprise, it was 0:00 and I was getting lapped! So I thought I screwed up there because I was in 6th place, and slowly going down. So then I had to finish the lap with zero tread left (took about 15mins) but finished 1st anyway :D

The prize car is not really worth the 4 hours, but have you driven it? It takes corners like it's nothing 👍
 
what the above poster said finish your lap win a car
 
finished it at last. I had to do another 3 laps!?!?! i won some crappy Audi R8 LMS race car which I cant sell. not really worth the 4 hrs. You get about 400,000 credits as well which is good enough I suppose

That car you win is far from crappy, and it's not about the the 481'000 credits more about the 2 million XP for me :) I did it yesterday and was just coming to end a lap and there were 3 mins on the clock so instead of crossing the line i parked up until the time limit clock hit zero and then crossed the line ftw ;)
 
won it and bought the playstation livery and they're both awesome did the 9 hrs at tsukaba again, just lowered top end a bit and won with 10-12 laps to spare after I parked it, such a boring race anyway, time it just right and finish your last lap think I might try it again with the S2000 LM or the Subaru touring car
 
Can anyone give a photo. I want to see the prize car
 
It's annoying that it's the one without a livery, what if I get an ugly colour, then I'll have a grossly coloured awesomeness package
 
It's annoying that it's the one without a livery, what if I get an ugly colour, then I'll have a grossly coloured awesomeness package
You can still respray it.
 
Thats a negatory ghostrider, cant repaint the plain body R8 LMS.
 
Back