How does the multiplayer works? ( lobbys )

Guatemala
Usa
Back in the day when i played gt5 and gt6 i really liked the online part , i browsed trought the list to find a nice trackday lobby and have some fun at the track and where i could change and tune my car whenever i wanted quickly and go back on track.

When i bought forza 5 i couldnt do that same goes for forza 6 , how is that in forza 7? If thats not a option im gonna skip Forza 7 and wait what Gts has to offer.

Thanks.

Forza Motorsport 7 doesn't have a custom lobby browser.

However, if you use Xbox's built-in Looking for Group feature you may find and host trackday lobbies. I had a quick look yesterday and saw a few people hosting.

i bump this because i also have a simple question that can make me buy this game ... or not !
can we finally host public lobbies in FM7 ??
it was such a pain in FM6 to have no host to kick out all those rammers to finally have some clean racing ...

Last edited:
i bump this because i also have a simple question that can make me buy this game ... or not !
can we finally host public lobbies in FM7 ??
it was such a pain in FM6 to have no host to kick out all those rammers to finally have some clean racing ...

Forza Motorsport 7 doesn't have a custom lobby browser.

so if i get it right: it means that nothing changed since FM6: you still can not be host of a public lobby

so if i get it right: it means that nothing changed since FM6: you still can not be host of a public lobby
Correct.

When asked about Public Lobbies at E3 Dan Greenawalt said we should use Looking for Group instead. I get a feeling Xbox have forced this upon Forza as other titles have Public Lobbies already.

Last edited:
thanks for your answers 👍
better than nothing i guess but still a pain not to have the game allowing you to host public lobbys

Back