How does the one car a day work really

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galant409VR4
  • 7 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
431
Messages
Killerdan409
:crazy:Ok got a question about the one car aday gifting deal.
first I traded a car yesterday at 11:30PM CMT a friend wanted a car today at 5:30PM and I went to send car and it said I had to wait.
I though you could gift a car at 11:59 and one at 12:01. Or is it a 24hour deal or what
damn game
PD get your **** together all ready
 
In europe it resets at 12:00gmt - there is only one 'time' on the server it resets, but because of time differences around the world, it's different depending on what continent you live on, I think..
 
24 hours after sending your last car can you send another.
 
24 hours after sending your last car can you send another.

Somebody finally got it right.

There is no specific time that it rolls over. It's based on twenty-four hours from the last time you gifted a car. If you last gifted a car at 11:00 AM, it will be at least 11:00 AM the next day before you can gift another. It doesn't matter what your time zone is or anything else.
 
Shoot.

:guilty:

I was wrong all along. I guess it does reset at a specific time, because it just let me send one at 7:40 PM eastern time, and I sent one at like 5:00 AM or so this morning. I stand corrected.
 
The server reset at midnight GMT for everyone around the world. Convert it into your timezone.
I just sent 2 cars 10 minutes apart from each other because my reset time is 7 pm EST.
 
HN7
The server reset at midnight GMT for everyone around the world. Convert it into your timezone.
I just sent 2 cars 10 minutes apart from each other because my reset time is 7 pm EST.
I traded for the first time yesterday and also experienced this. I was left wondering why I was able to trade 2 cars within 10 minutes of each other. The time of trading was before and after 7 pm EST. So this mystery is officially solved.
 
Back