How does this game compare to PC2 on PS4?

• Thread starter slthree
  • 7 comments
United States
Fact Central Florida
slthree
I am only about a year in to racing games/simulations and I have preferred PC2 over GTS on my PS4. It is much harder but much deeper and seems to simulate racing better than GTS, in my opinion. Although, I'm not an expert.

I am buying a new PC and will be looking to get this game based on what I've read and the amazing videos I've seen on YouTube. I find myself craving this game because it's beautiful.

I have AC for PS4 but never play it because it's so bare bones compared to PC2 for PS4

But, I'm well aware that PC games are superior, which is why I want this game.

Would anyone shed light on the similarities and differences between ACC and PC2, please?

I am only about a year in to racing games/simulations and I have preferred PC2 over GTS on my PS4. It is much harder but much deeper and seems to simulate racing better than GTS, in my opinion. Although, I'm not an expert.

I am buying a new PC and will be looking to get this game based on what I've read and the amazing videos I've seen on YouTube. I find myself craving this game because it's beautiful.

I have AC for PS4 but never play it because it's so bare bones compared to PC2 for PS4

Would anyone shed light on the similarities and differences between ACC and PC2, please?

???? ACC or AC ????

PC2 lacks a decent FFB and some of the conversions of cars and models are not so well replicated on the way the cars behave... that is the main problem with PC2... as simulator AC is much better.. and ACC, 100 times (at least) better... Lots of cars and tracks... but ... a not so good, realistic and easy to deal with FFB support... Much more realistic then GTS indeed... but same problem.. FFB support... not as easy to get a FFB setup that will make you feel confortable,,,

Ijuoij7iiii8i it 8iiihhijihjnu
???? ACC or AC ????

PC2 lacks a decent FFB and some of the conversions of cars and models are not so well replicated on the way the cars behave... that is the main problem with PC2... as simulator AC is much better.. and ACC, 100 times (at least) better... Lots of cars and tracks... but ... a not so good, realistic and easy to deal with FFB support... Much more realistic then GTS indeed... but same problem.. FFB support... not as easy to get a FFB setup that will make you feel confortable,,,
ACC is what I'm asking about. Thank you Mirror

I have heard some who are real life race drivers comment that, while PC2 is a very good game, maybe the cars are not as planted as they should be. I love PC2 but it is so hard for me.

One driver said it's much easier to control a Group 3 car in real life than the game. He said it shouldn't be so hard in the game.

Since I have never raced in real life, I don't know if that's true but I would always defer to somebody who has raced in real life.

Do you believe the cars in ACC are little more planted, with better grip?

Ijuoij7iiii8i it 8iiihhijihjnu

ACC is what I'm asking about. Thank you Mirror

I have heard some who are real life race drivers comment that, while PC2 is a very good game, maybe the cars are not as planted as they should be. I love PC2 but it is so hard for me.

One driver said it's much easier to control a Group 3 car in real life than the game. He said it shouldn't be so hard in the game.

Since I have never raced in real life, I don't know if that's true but I would always defer to somebody who has raced in real life.

Do you believe the cars in ACC are little more planted, with better grip?

1st dont forget that ACC will hardly be on a Console of this generation... maybe for a PS5 it will be possible ...

And yes... not like GTS that has on most racing cars an irrealistic and exagereted grip .. of course... ACC is made for serious simlulation racing admirers... not exacly for arcade like... and is dedicated mostly to online racing... also with very serious matching and rating formulas (both for racing capabilities as for... sportmanship...)

Comparing these two games (PC2 and ACC), first thing that is important to note is that PC2 features tons of different cars and tracks. ACC will only feature GT3 cars and the tracks of the Blancpain series (nine or ten at release). So there isnt that much content. PC2 is more like a jack of all trades while ACC has a laser-sharp focus on GT3.

In terms of physics and realism, i think ACC is superior. Its is also far better looking and has way better sound. However, ACC is more a sim and less a game! PC2 works fantastic for the classic single player because you can spend hundreds of hours with the games career mode, experience a true race driver life. ACC doesen't have any campaign right now, but it will have one when the game releases. But don't expect it to be as big as the one in PC2. More or less, it will be all about the Blancapain GT3 championship and simulating this series in every detail.

I have to say, driving GT3s in PC2 is enjoyable. I like it. ACC however features an even better driving experience IMO. It is the next step, but as of now the game still has limited content and loads of problems (early access).

Perfect comparison. Thank you. This is very much what I'm looking for.

Comparing these two games (PC2 and ACC), first thing that is important to note is that PC2 features tons of different cars and tracks. ACC will only feature GT3 cars and the tracks of the Blancpain series (nine or ten at release). So there isnt that much content. PC2 is more like a jack of all trades while ACC has a laser-sharp focus on GT3.

In terms of physics and realism, i think ACC is superior. Its is also far better looking and has way better sound. However, ACC is more a sim and less a game! PC2 works fantastic for the classic single player because you can spend hundreds of hours with the games career mode, experience a true race driver life. ACC doesen't have any campaign right now, but it will have one when the game releases. But don't expect it to be as big as the one in PC2. More or less, it will be all about the Blancapain GT3 championship and simulating this series in every detail.

I have to say, driving GT3s in PC2 is enjoyable. I like it. ACC however features an even better driving experience IMO. It is the next step, but as of now the game still has limited content and loads of problems (early access).

1st dont forget that ACC will hardly be on a Console of this generation... maybe for a PS5 it will be possible ...

And yes... not like GTS that has on most racing cars an irrealistic and exagereted grip .. of course... ACC is made for serious simlulation racing admirers... not exacly for arcade like... and is dedicated mostly to online racing... also with very serious matching and rating formulas (both for racing capabilities as for... sportmanship...)
Ok. This is good to know because I'm likely to spend most of my time offline.

Ok. This is good to know because I'm likely to spend most of my time offline.

There will be a single player championship and career mode when it releases on May 29th.

As far as comparing sims, I stray away.
Just know ACC is good, very good.
I do recommend your new PC should have a strong CPU and decent GPU, there's still much optimization to be done.

Hopefully most of it is sorted for 1.0, expect 1.1 to land on the 30th.

Back