How good are the new Gr.2 cars with BoP ON?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MisterWaffles
  • 33 comments
  • 14,789 views
I prefer driving it in TCS 1 just to be safe.
OT: Does TC1 even make a difference to TC0? And if so, does it combine the worst of TC0 (power oversteer possible) and TC2 (compromised exit speed)?

I can drive somewhat fast with TC0 but usually race in TC2 because it's too likely I make a mistake otherwise. Maybe TC1 could be an option until I'm better with TC0.
 
OT: Does TC1 even make a difference to TC0? And if so, does it combine the worst of TC0 (power oversteer possible) and TC2 (compromised exit speed)?

I can drive somewhat fast with TC0 but usually race in TC2 because it's too likely I make a mistake otherwise. Maybe TC1 could be an option until I'm better with TC0.

You're better off with CSA:Strong and TCS: 0 than fiddling with TCS
 
I'd only ever consider running them if I were to host or take part in a proper old school SuperGT racing league.
 
Back