How good GT7 needs to be.....

• Thread starter dolande
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
...To not :banghead: when it comes out...

My plan was to sell my G27 (sold already) and get a PS4 and Pcars so I can be amused for about a year until GT7 comes out; but Forza 6 is out and seems to be awesome. If wheels were cross-compatible I could get a used xbone, game FM6 for some time and later sell it and get an used PS4 when GT7 comes out, with minimum expenses. But the wheel situation makes it so that you need to fully commit to a single platform.
I've being a GT fan since GT3 but FM 6 can potentially change that and looks like the Turn 10 guys will be developing one or two additional FM titles before this console generation dies out. On the other hand we're still waiting for the first GT in current console generation and we'll be lucky if we get a second title; Turn 10 development cycle seems to be 2 years vs +3 years for PD.

It'll suck monkey balls if I wait for GT7 and is not all the good and FM7 is around the corner:yuck:

Edit:
Just saw the limited edition console:banghead:

Last edited:
Forza 6 has almost all the cars (or similar) that are on my GT7-list. But Forza is the only game on Xbox that has my interest so I'm going to wait for GT7. But if the car list of GT7 isn't to my satisfaction I'm not going to buy it. I've been playing GT since the first game and never missed an edition but GT5 and 6 were so disappointing for me that I'm not going to buy it unless they got all their facts right.

There are plenty of existing threads covering essentially this same topic. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back