How hard is it to park a Smart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skip0110
  • 19 comments
  • 1,010 views
Wow.... couldn't you just pull in? I could park that thing. Really
 
I love how she has to get out and check if it's inside the line.

You can practically park it nose in for God's sake.
 
I didn't notice that was a woman driving it. I'm not suprised. I'm so un PC, so sue me.


NOTE: Suzq, Queen Bee, and GTPlant, I do not doubt your driving skills.
 
You could fit 2 Smarts in there without a problem. She sucks at parking, plain and simple.
 
I was hoping this was a joke when it first started, as if it was going to pull out and park sideways in there followed by 3 more Smarts doing the same thing, but then...Oh God. Go women drivers! (I'm un-PC too)
 
Man! Even my girlfriend could park one of those and she doesen't even have a license.
 
Even my dog could park one of those, and he definitely doesn't have a license.
 
I could park that thing if I was steering with my ass and throttling with the spoon I was balancing on my nose.
 
Haha, Fail.
Thats quite sad actually, I can't imagine what she would do with something larger.....
 
Thing's small enough you could probably park it using a Wii-mote :dunce:
 
How people like that manage to get driving licenses is beyond me...
 
When she got out, I kept thinking "push it to the curb! PUSH!"

It's probably possible!
 
Pfft... I could park a Smart with my armpits and I'm 11
 
JTFC, I could park a zarking Hummer in that space.

This one, in fact:
user756_1153103949.jpg
 
That's the kind of driver who will scrape your car trying to park and not even notice it. Unbelievable.
 
:crazy: Lol, women drivers:dunce: . Jk, but still I cant even imagine how she passed her drivers test with those skills.
 
After all that and she still didn't get in close, or even straight for that matter.

I'd hate to see what she does when merging or even just trying to drive straight.
 
Back