How I make money.

  • Thread starter Thread starter irabbiT
  • 12 comments
  • 1,065 views
Messages
214
Australia
Australia
This is just more of a test video of how I make money on GT6 the easy way. Now, I am also curious as how it went for now. Since I am thinking of making a new channel but as of now, might start off using this one as a test with couple of videos.
Thanks for you're time.
 
Yeah I know. That was going to be my next video, just did this one for the people who don't like racing redbulls. :)
 
I was just about to do a search for a cash mill, thank you for posting irabbiT and thanks to djslofstra & SteveEnforcer for the more lucrative tip. Also, a nod of respect on the consistency of lap 4 and 5, .001 second difference.
 
Last edited:
I like to start of by saying thankyou so much for the feed back!

TP3
I was just about to do a search for a cash mill, thank you for posting irabbiT and thanks to djslofstra & SteveEnforcer for the more lucrative tip. Also, a nod of respect on the consistency of lap 4 and 5, .001 second difference.

Later on I will be posting a video of the redbull events with my thought's, of con's to pros.

Is there a similar video for real life? :)

I wish!!
 
Second video is now up. If you follow these lines you will win everytime. :)

 
Ahh. you're so adorable. You can make 230.000Cr. in around 4 minutes doing the Redbull Standard race on Silverstone. ;)

I prefer making 140,000 in 4 minutes doing Like the Wind Route X. Less focus needed. I can spend half the lap surfing GTP.
 
I prefer making 140,000 in 4 minutes doing Like the Wind Route X. Less focus needed. I can spend half the lap surfing GTP.
I also used to do that but I found it boring after a while and with the Redbull event I make more money in less time. I thought the same before I did the Redbull event but I found that it is almost impossible to lose it and there is no real concentration necessarily.
 
Red Bull Standard. Trial Mountain. 3 Minutes. 240 000CR. Simple. :)
 
Back