How I pushed myself to the limit in Enthusia!

• Thread starter Crumpet
  • 4 comments

Crumpet

Premium
United Kingdom
Great Britain
This was a long time ago, back when I was 5 to 8 years old. I remember getting the game and not exactly having a clue what to do (being so young at the time)
I bought, or won (Can't remember) this little car, which I loved to bits, just driving it on snow, having the time of my life. I soon realized I have to do the "Career" (Or whatever it was called) Now, I hadn't changed my car, ever in the game. And when I got to the hard events, I was scared, scared that I will have to change my car and lose all my XP (From what I remember it reduces when you get a faster car) This was bad, oh so bad. I was stuck in a car I love so much, and I didn't want to change it, or lose my XP. So, willingly I entered a harder race, which was in fact layered with fast, powerful cars, which were out to eat my "Little Car". As the race started, I quickly pulled in front of the Bugatti EB110 tailing me, it slammed into me. It pushed me down the first straight. The whole AI was now pushing my car, which was facing sideways blocking the path to everyone else. I thought "This is so stupid, they won't push me the whole race, I'm screwed". As a matter of fact, they did push me all the way, until the last lap, by now the EB110 had pushed me far ahead of the pack behind the EB110. Sadly at this point, he got the rear of my car, and spun me round until I was facing him. I had to react fast, I immediately shifted into reverse and had to make sure he wouldn't get by me. I actually managed to have him push the car the full lap, which was rather amazing since I was beyond control. Entering the final straight I was beyond amazement, as I passed the line, in first, with the EB110 pushing me. This made me so happy. I never thought my quick thinking tactics could get him to do this to me. I was lucky, very lucky, and very happy when I won some big award or something for it (Once again, can't remember) Just goes to show, if you believe it's possible, at least try it!

JauAE86 !! ..Where's the replay ? L0L

That seems seriously wicked dude. You must've been frowned upon a ton tho, I hate that they'll bash you and you lose points for it. Hahah, merry 2011 !! ENTHUSIA !!!!!

I don't have the replay, as I said this was a very long time ago.

I recently found my old PS2, so I'll be getting this game again! :D

Quick reply. Note sarcasm. huhuh.

Mine was .75 cents and I guess $1.50 more for shipping. Great DVD. Cheers !!

Back