How important is to you, to have Porsche in GT5. If…

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfy13
  • 15 comments
  • 1,547 views

Porsche vs RUF

  • RUF FTW

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Porsche FTW

    Votes: 24 53.3%
  • I really do not care.

    Votes: 19 42.2%

  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
108
To me, its not that important. Just as long they have RUF. I rather have a tuned version of a Porsche in GT5, then stock version. So I am curious what the forum members feel about this. Is having Porsche in GT5 really important to you?
 
All cars should be in GT5. RUF is great but I also want the entire Porsche lineage.
 
Kind of hard to have an encyclopedia of cars without a the chapter Porsche in there.
 
Porsche for me, because of the racing legacy
I would love driving the legendary racing cars, like the 917,956,962 etc.
 
Even though it's one brand I would love to have in game, GT +950 car roster will more than suffice.
Who knows, in the coming months we could find that Porsche is in. :)
 
There's nothing like Porsche. Period. Yeah, RUF might have versions of the Cayman, the Boxster, and the 911, but where are the racing legends? The 917/K, the 550/Spyder, the 959 (and its rally version), the 911 GT1 (both in racing and street versions), the Carrera GT, the 956LM, and the 962LM? Does RUF make them? N-O. We need Porsche, but i think this has already been discussed in another thread :lol:.
 
very important to me.
Not a bit less important than Ferraris and lamborghinis.
 
im not a big porsche fan so i could take it or leave it. RUF is usually enough to meet my porsche quotient.
 
I just want the Porche Carrera GT in the game, I don't care for any of Porche's crappily designed cars other than that to be honest.
 
Of course I want Porsche,
but it's just unlikely to happen.
And you can't blame PD, they're doing whatever they can to implement Porsche.
 
Porsche for there race cars, other than that i don't care!
 
Porsche has pedigree and that is important to me. It's part of important racing history so it should be part of GT also.
 
I voted "I really don't care", but actually I do care. I want them both in so I couldn't vote for just one. :dopey:

RUF is already in, (right?) but I hope they add Porsche too. Mostly for their Le Mans cars, like 917, 956 and the 962. :drool:
 
Both have good cars and bad cars, so I want both. no vote.
 
Done before have we poll with same and everything. This...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back