- 2,583

- Kelowna, Canada
- Antonisbob
- No...
It's hilarious!
Camber settings and height, there is already a thread I believe...
I tried a search but nothing came up.. hmm...
Here's the quote from the OP:
After much racing and grinding through GT5, I thought it was time to have some fun. This is my two wheel tune for the audi quattro suv. Watch the video then give it a try yourself.
Lightweight Stage 3
Soft Racing Tires
Fully adjustable suspension, Ride Height +85, all suspension fully stiff
Roll bars:1
Camber: -9
LSD
2 Wheel Driving
I think it's time for a petition! I see no reason for multiplayer physics to be that much different......
All the camber values are negative anyway, so just slide the bar to 9How do you set camber to -9?
All the camber values are negative anyway, so just slide the bar to 9