How is the game data saved? (afraid of losing it)

• Thread starter Tekku
  • 4 comments
Sweden
Umeå
So I'm planning on buying the game digital now that it's Black Friday and there's a very good price for it on PS Store. But I'm kind of afraid that some of my progress will be lost, as I've completed all of the campaign and lots of achievements.

Is everything saved via some cloud service or do I have to make sure that there's also a save on my hard drive?

So I'm planning on buying the game digital now that it's Black Friday and there's a very good price for it on PS Store. But I'm kind of afraid that some of my progress will be lost, as I've completed all of the campaign and lots of achievements.

Is everything saved via some cloud service or do I have to make sure that there's also a save on my hard drive?

Just do a manual save from the main menu and you should be fine. I would actually do it a couple times in a row just to be sure. :)

Why do you want to buy it again?

Don't like physical copies of games that I play over long periods of time. I hesitated to go digital on launch because I didn't know how much I was actually going to like it. I really like the game so I'll sell the physical copy now and buy a digital one instead. :)

Just do a manual save from the main menu and you should be fine. I would actually do it a couple times in a row just to be sure. :)

Thanks, will do! These sort of things get me nervous because back when I played GT5 all of my data was erased when I tried to do some data transfers. :indiff:

Having the game on two different PS4 Pro's, it appears to save replays, scapes, livery's, etc., locally (though not accessible offline) and game progress to the server, even after choosing to upload doesn’t make items accessible to the second PS4.

If I work on a livery on one PS4 it will not be accessible on the other PS4 to edit (even after uploading & saving)

I would export the scapes and game replay’s

My fear, if i was doing this is the possibly loosing the livery's I've created

Last edited:
Back