How is the NASCAR/Stock Car Racing in the game?PS4 

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1 comments

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
I'm interested in the game, but your guys' opinion on how the Stock Car Racing in the game is will probably make me either get it/wait on it to be discounted. As for specific questions I'd like answered
  • What tracks and cars are currently in game?
  • How many paint schemes/liveries are currently in game?
  • How quickly would I be able to get to this style of racing in the career mode?
  • Can I stay in these races for the career after I make it there?

I'm interested in the game, but your guys' opinion on how the Stock Car Racing in the game is will probably make me either get it/wait on it to be discounted. As for specific questions I'd like answered
  • What tracks and cars are currently in game?
  • How many paint schemes/liveries are currently in game?
  • How quickly would I be able to get to this style of racing in the career mode?
  • Can I stay in these races for the career after I make it there?

1) It's currently just a fictional car based on early 90's models and only Sonoma, Watkins Glen and Road America are available. However the Gen6 Ford and a few tracks are in the works (Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Richmond, Indy and Bristol are all supposedly coming as DLC in either official or unofficial versions)

2) I don't have it yet so I can't say.

3&4) I don't believe there are any limits in this regard, you can start where you want and stay there as long as you want.

Back