i bought my Logitech mouse about 2 years ago, and now one of the buttons is working intermittently (turns out it's the most important one, the left one... )
here's what it looks like, for those curious about it...
now, i don't know, but 2 years for a mouse seems to me like a small amount of time. I mean, ok, i didn't pay much for it, but i was expecting it to last longer, considering it comes with a 5 year warranty (and i lost the receipt, to make things worse...)
anyways, is that a normal wear period, or did i get screwed? i'm gonna go buy another one tomorrow (probably the same thing, i kinda like it anyway)
well, i usually open up my mouse and clean it out atleast once a month. I had a nice ($80) trackball from logitech and i didn't do any of that. So after a while the main button didn't work sometimes and othertimes it would get stuck. really annoying, so i bought the newer cordless model (which is really awesome except the refresh rate sux ass). So try opening it up and clean that thing out
That's the optical one right? I have the exact same mouse, running on my second year this december. No problems yet.... It's a great mouse, but like you I don't have my receipt.
If you need to, you should be able to go into your mouse settings and switch the buttons around.
I have a mouse sanctuary at home, work likes me to take its sick and injured mice there where they undergo rehabilitation and then have long, happy and productive lives......
Yep for all MS`s bad points they do make good mice
I have an optical one pictured here. Although ive made the mousewheel so loose that it spins and makes this really cool noise. I have never had an MS mouse break on me, well apart from thr one I stood on
Yep for all MS`s bad points they do make good mice
I have an optical one pictured here. Although ive made the mousewheel so loose that it spins and makes this really cool noise. I have never had an MS mouse break on me, well apart from thr one I stood on
That is the mouse I use. One of the greatest mice I have ever layed a hand on. It goes really well with my MS Natural Pro Keyboard.
Check this out!!
I think the mouse is only two buttons + wheel, but it's all cordless. ROCK ON. And it's black and sliver (:
I've played with the blue keyboard that is corded, and the cordless blue mouse (seperate product) that are the same shape as this, they both seem pretty nice.
Heh I cant stand those "natural" style keyboards. Although we do have a few logitec wireless keyboard and mouse sets at work. But they tend to interfeer with eachother if the recivers are about 2 meters apart. So basically you start typing and the other guys reciver picks it up and it starts to type on the other guys machine.