How long do bonus payouts typically last?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbear
  • 3 comments
  • 859 views
Messages
173
Messages
Psi-opz
I am relatively new to GT5, as this is the first time that I have had opportunity to reap benefits of triple payouts for online racing. I know there have been similar bonus payouts in the past. How long have those lasted? Trying to get a rough idea of how long the current situation will last.
 
Until the next update I would say... but don't ask when this is gonna happen! We all hope very soon...
 
Basilea
Until the next update I would say... but don't ask when this is gonna happen! We all hope very soon...

Yeah they have made it too easy 6.1M an hour you can earn plus il be level 40 in no time
 
Yeah they have made it too easy 6.1M an hour you can earn plus il be level 40 in no time

Level 40 is not everything, though! I'm happy after I get there but still would love to gold the Vettel Challenge, but this won't happen I think, even with a wheel it seems impossible to me :grumpy: I got bronze and this was challenge enough, I don't know how to cut of 20 seconds? First I get sick driving the X1 very fast (because of the speed) and I find it hard driving 2 laps without a mistake...

But still it not fine whatever PD is doing! Complains about grinding and now complains about getting money and XP too fast... just very funny!
 
Back