How long does it take to receive car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pt5a
  • 14 comments
  • 1,138 views
It happens straight away.
 
ok thanks, then I quess that I've been scammed...
 
When was the car you're waiting for supposedly sent?
 
I sent my car to another person and he said that he didn't receive it. it was like 20 min ago
 
You can see his profile to see if he recieved it.
 
Ok thanks guys, I'm going to see how this works, and if he scammed I will post some pics, Private messages Etc
 
make sure hes going to CAR DELIVERY,

when I first done a swap i was confused where to find the car as I kept clicking the gift ticket
 
GT5 eats cars sometimes, this has happened to me once so far out of about 5 trades I've done. I sent a car and the guy never got it. He actually was nice enough to send me the trade car anyway!
 
Sometimes its slow, give it a while. I've had to wait about an hour before for a car to come through. Usually its instant though.
 
The confusing thing when receiving a car is, that it doesn't show up as "1" (or n+1 when you had unused tickets before) in a red circle in the Car Delivery. Any yet, it's there when you go there.
 
In Community, take a look at the logs on his profile. It should say that he has received your car. If not, either you'll have to wait a bit longer or maybe it was "eaten" by the system....
 
The confusing thing when receiving a car is, that it doesn't show up as "1" (or n+1 when you had unused tickets before) in a red circle in the Car Delivery. Any yet, it's there when you go there.

This
 
It took mine overnight to appear once....give it a chance.
 
LOL it doesnt happen straight away, usually it does but sometimes it just doesnt show up for a while and other times it wont show up at all but will be there from the beginnning (star or noise wont alert you)
 
Back